An anthem commonly heard from frustrated employers:
“I wish we had known more at the time of reported injury, so we could have made a better informed decision on whether this claimed incident was actually compensable under our workers’ compensation coverage and how to best handle it moving forward.”
Good news – your solutions are available here and now.
Return on investment (ROI): Purchasing our products will pay for itself because it will resolve your workers’ compensation department “pain points” by achieving the following objectives:
- Enhance the collection of actionable information at the time of reported injury;
- Create an accident investigation report “road-map” for supervisors to utilize following each reported injury;
- Provide a better basis for insurer denials of injury;
- Decrease attorney billable hours spent in discovery and far better prepare them for defending your claims;
- Enhance avoidance of expensive workers’ compensation litigation; and
- Establish measurable performance expectations of your claims adjusters and legal defense representation, then communicate results across all jurisdictions. As Peter Drucker famously stated: “You cannot manage what you don’t measure.”
Value: These products are a one-time investment, are designed to be easily added to your current workers’ compensation process for many years of use, and are not State specific so they can be utilized nationwide. These products are not intended to be used as a substitute for any State-required forms.
Be recognized as the Agent of Change for your company. One mistakenly accepted or poorly managed workers’ compensation claim can cost employers many thousands of dollars and raise insurance premium rates for years. Don’t delay until after a bad loss happens, proactively buy your solutions now – see below.
Please watch our product video below to learn how easily this whole process comes together: